Still waiting....

Well the 26th has been and gone, and still no decision on us moving to Germany. The signs don’t look very positive at the moment unfortunately it looks as if the final negotiations are going to be quite tough - but there is a slight glimmer of hope.

I guess we really shouldn’t have got our hopes up so much, visiting Stuttgart and seeing where we might live made the whole thing much more real for us. Nicole found a building for the office they would have and we could imagine what life would be like there and we liked it.

Anyway another week of waiting! :-(