Making things too complicated...

A couple of years ago I thought I would be clever and get my blog so that I could publish things quickly from my phone.

I did this in a way that in retrospect was quite complex and not as stable as I had hoped. Using an old server at home to check for markdown files in a certain dropbox folder which would then trigger the publishing process.

It turns out this was a stupid idea because I haven’t been able to publish anything for a while because I disabled dropbox on that server.

Anyway things should be working again, if this post turns up on the site.

I am also all HTTPS now too ;-)